Seeking volunteers for the 5th Grade Picnic

stephanie steer

May 17, 2024, 11:08:32 AMMay 17
to Tulasi Leonard Tantillo, kpeag...@kppta.org
Come make memories with your 5th grader! Calling all fifth grade parents and guardians.

Do you have expertise in serving pizza? Have you always wanted to help run the three legged race and the water balloon toss? Well then this volunteer opportunity is for you!

We are seeking help from 12-4 on June 5 (rain date June 7). Please email stephan...@gmail.com if interested.

stephanie steer

Jun 4, 2024, 9:56:58 AMJun 4
to Tulasi Leonard Tantillo, kpeag...@kppta.org
Hi all, we are sending up a parent bat signal to anyone who now has availability this Friday between 11 and 4. Unfortunately the weather is not cooperating with us and we are moving the picnic to the Friday rain date. If anyone who has previously not volunteered can now volunteer this Friday we could certainly use the extra hands! We are going to need help with everything from italian ice scooping to running of the limbo. We want this day to be filled with joy and would truly appreciate any time you could give. Thanks so much, Stephanie

stephanie steer

Jun 5, 2024, 6:06:18 PMJun 5
to Tulasi Leonard Tantillo, kpeag...@kppta.org
Hi all, due to the rescheduling of the 5th grade picnic we are finding ourselves short a few volunteers.

Our current needs are as follows:

1. People to assist with setup from 11:30-1.
2. Someone to pick up Italian Ice for the kids at 1:30

If anyone would be willing to help with these specific tasks we would appreciate it.

Thanks so much. -Stephanie