Last call for PTA reimbursements

KPPTA Treasurer

Jun 10, 2024, 2:21:32 PMJun 10
to kpeag...@kppta.org
Hello KP Eagle community!

Congrats on (almost) another school year in the bag!  Before you head off for summer:

  • If you have made a PTA approved purchase and would like to get reimbursed, please email me a completed Reimbursement Form ASAP! Please email receipts in PDF format.
  • Earlier today I placed in mailboxes checks for all the reimbursements that I have received.  If you previously submitted a reimbursement request and have not yet received a reimbursement check from the PTA, please email me ASAP.
Please email me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Sandra (mom to Gus-5th and Maggie-1st)
Treasurer
Kensington-Parkwood Elementary School PTA