Inclusight - Disabled participants for user testing

juliette piazza

Mar 10, 2017, 4:44:13 AM3/10/17
to Accessibility_SIG
Hello,

I am Juliette a young entrepreneur director of Inclusight. I provide disabled, AT users or internet novice participants for user testing. I am based in London, UK.
I am passionate about Digital Inclusion! In order to hire ambassadors with disabilities to reach out to their local communities to find new participants, I am launching a crowdfunding campaign in April. This campaign is also an amazing opportunity to raise awareness about web accessibility! If you are interested please get in touch :)
I am happy to chat with anyone interested in remote usability testing or testing with disabled participants.

Kind Regards,

Juliette
@JulietPiazza