Fwd: Collecting Information for Microsoft's New CAO

Jim Allan

Feb 22, 2016, 1:48:13 PM2/22/16
to Cliff Tyllick, ac...@googlegroups.com, PESO listserv, acces...@tamuc.edu, accessib...@knowbility.org, Mike Moore, Kathy Keller, Buddy Allison
thought some of you may have thoughts...
Learn more at www.pearsonk12.com

We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done ... it must be done ... it will be done!

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756