RE: [Accessibility_SIG] Making a screenshot/capture accessible

Jim Thatcher

Dec 17, 2014, 2:37:19 PM12/17/14
to accessib...@knowbility.org

I understand your concern. You need alt-text which would be something like alt=”screen shot of xxx” – you fill in xxx. Then make sure you don’t depend on the screen shot to convey the information. E.g., for the second screen shot include the text as text.

j...@jimthatcher.com

Austin, Texas

512-306-0931