Fireside chat tonight - link here

secr...@kiwiburn.com

Oct 24, 2023, 1:56:01 AM10/24/23
to Kiwiburn Excom Community Forum
Hi everyone!

Here's the link to the Fireside chat starting in 5 minutes:

Fireside Chats (fourth Tues of every other month)
Tuesday, October 24 · 7:00 – 8:00pm
Time zone: Pacific/Auckland
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/enc-etee-osk
Or dial: ‪(NZ) +64 9 886 4202‬ PIN: ‪668 448 731‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/enc-etee-osk?pin=2778895925376

We also haven't received any feedback on what topics the community would like to chat about, so please bring us your questions

Thanks,
Rads

secr...@kiwiburn.com

Apr 24, 2024, 6:14:13 AMApr 24
to Kiwiburn Excom Community Forum, secr...@kiwiburn.com
Hello all!

Acting Secretary here - I'm responsible for postponing the most recent Fireside chat as I've only been online since April and had ExCom Summit last weekend.  My understanding is these Fireside chats are meant to be held quarterly, though I'm hoping given the context I've shared a date no earlier than late May will be acceptable (and I'll need to send an email invite I assume with....a months notice?).

I've been busy getting up to speed with a backlog of ExCom meeting minutes which I've moved into the PUBLIC minutes folder you. View minutes from ExCom's most recent monthly meetings here. This link will be permanently available on the Kiwiburn website, and it's always available at the top of this Google Group (screen shot attached).

Next Secretary goal will be getting Summit minutes published to this folder. There is another ExCom summit occurring in May which will have a new round of minutes PLUS I'll have another monthly ExCom meeting's minutes to publish then as well. Snaps to the Admin team (and all our KB24 Leads) who have submitted their Afterburn reports so far, this is a massive undertaking for our Admin team to collate and proof etc. APRIL IS BUSY!

Summary of published minutes:
2021:Nov
2022: Aug - Dec
2023: Jan-Mar, July, Nov-Dec
2024: Jan-April

Screenshot 2024-04-24 214808.png

Shelley Watson

Apr 29, 2024, 10:57:51 PMApr 29
to secr...@kiwiburn.com, Kiwiburn Excom Community Forum
Thanks so much for the update.

The Fireside Chats are bi-monthly, though they have not been held yet in 2024. They are primarily to discuss things that have been on the Agenda at $exCom monthly meetings. I would say 3 weeks notice, with proposed Agenda if relevant, is good so people can be prepared.

There was one after the Summit last year once Summit minutes/key points were released, tho that was before the FCs were initiated I think.

Thank you for working through the minutes and Afterburn reports :-)

Shelley Watson
Regional Contact New Zealand (1/2)
Kiwiburn 🔥