Important Update: Links to docs for upcoming AGM on Tues, Nov 28 (8pm)

secr...@kiwiburn.com

Nov 26, 2023, 6:48:25 AM11/26/23
to Kiwiburn Excom Community Forum

Hi everyone,

As we gear up for our Annual General Meeting (AGM) this coming Tuesday at 8pm we've made accessing crucial information easier.

You can now find the Agenda, Afterburn report and other relevant documents for the upcoming AGM here

Prepare for our AGM by reviewing these docs and hit us up with your questions on this thread, or by email. Thank you to those who have already fired through their questions via email :)

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

Nga mihi,

Rads