KiCon 2023

Seth Hillbrand

Mar 27, 2023, 4:02:52 PM3/27/23
to KiCad Developers
Hi Folks-

After 4 long years, KiCon will be back this year!  We've secured a location at the Palexco conference center in A Coruña, Spain on September 9-10.

We will have 2 days of KiCad talks, workshops and discussions with fellow KiCad professionals from all over Europe and beyond.

We have early-bird tickets for sale right now at https://kicon.kicad.org .  We also have lots of opportunities for sponsorships, booths and community projects.

If you would like to speak at KiCon, now is your opportunity to submit a talk proposal.  Expect to see talks by Wayne Stambaugh and the KiCad lead development team as well as a host of creative and clever KiCad engineers.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to seeing you in September!
Seth

KiCad Services Corporation Logo
Seth Hillbrand
Lead Developer
+1-530-302-5483
Long Beach, CA
www.kipro-pcb.com    in...@kipro-pcb.com

Martin Straub

Mar 27, 2023, 4:14:45 PM3/27/23
to dev...@kicad.org
Hi,

brilliant. Booked a ticket right now. Excited to meet some of you guys in person, barring ticker confirmation.

Cu
straubm

Mar 27, 2023, 5:35:25 PM3/27/23
to dev...@kicad.org

Yeah!!!  I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone in Spain.

Cheers,

Wayne