ERC check examples

James Jackson

Jan 19, 2023, 11:27:45 AM1/19/23
to KiCad Developers
Hi all,

I'm pretty happy with where https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/1460 has got to, but would like to do some in-depth testing against known ERC results prior to moving the MR from Draft to Ready.

Are there any example schematics with known-good ERC results I can test against? I know there are a couple of ERC code paths I haven't exercised yet (multi-unit and power symbol checks specifically), and before I go and construct some test-cases would be good to know if there is prior art here.

Many thanks,
James.