Issues of building KiCad using Microsoft Visual Studio and vcpkg

zhao xu

Oct 8, 2022, 4:30:53 AM10/8/22
to KiCad Developers
When I tried to use Microsoft Visual Studio and vcpkg to build KiCAD, it occured the error 'CMake Error at cmake/FindOCC.cmake:172(message)'. I am so sorry to have no idea to handle this error, may I ask anyone else has the solution?

RigoLigo RLC

Oct 8, 2022, 4:39:19 AM10/8/22
to dev...@kicad.org
Do you have the complete build log? That’ll be much more helpful. Also please make sure you’ve installed all the required packages according to the dev docs, too.

2022年10月8日 16:30,zhao xu <zx5...@gmail.com> 写道: