Theater of the Oppressed Workshop in Mumbai- by Radha. Dec. 24-25, 2011.

Ravi Ramakantan

Nov 19, 2011, 10:37:00 AM11/19/11
to mumb...@kem.edu
Hello:

As suggested at the meeting held on 29.10.11 at the KEM, Radha will be conducting a  two-day "Theatre of the Oppressed" workshop for the interested in  the MumbaiMH group, their colleagues,  and students and faculty and interested paramedical staff.

After discussing with all concerned, the dates finalized are 24 th. and 25th.(Sat. and Sun.)  of December 2011.
The workshop will be held at the Gender Resource Center (thanks to Kamaxi Bhate from KEM) at the west-end  of the Elphinstone bridge. (we will send you details later). The timings of the workshop are 9 AM - 4 PM on both days.

You will find information about Theatre of the Oppressed as also about the workshop in the attached documents as well as at the www.ccdc.inwebsite.

Though Radha has refused to accept any compensation for conducting this workshop, in order to cover her air fare and two days' food and snacks for workshop participants, we are accepting voluntary contributions from faculty and consultants. We are not accepting any contributions from students, residents, and paramedical staff.

Those of you who are interested in participating , please., fill the online form at this link:

(If the above link is not 'clickable', please copy and paste this link in the address bar of your browser)

We can enroll only 30 participants - this will be on first come-first served basis.

It is important to point out that those who wish to attend SHOULD attend both the days in full;  else not only will they be missing out on much learning; but, it will also profoundly affect the dynamics of the group.

Ravi.
Brochure.pdf
TO General Intro.pdf

Ravi Ramakantan

Nov 19, 2011, 10:41:35 AM11/19/11
to Mumbai Medical Humanities Group
Sorry. There was an error in the website URL in the post above.

Centre for Community Dialogue and Change
www.ccdc.in

Ravi.

neha madhiwala

Nov 21, 2011, 1:00:19 AM11/21/11
to Ravi Ramakantan, mumb...@kem.edu
Dear Ravi,

Good to hear this. Is this open only for students of KEM? Also, I would be keen to attend, but would not like to take away the opportunity from students. In case it is undersubscribed, I am a willing standby participant.

Neha

--
Neha Madhiwalla
Centre for Studies in Ethics and Rights

Dr. Rajkumar Anand

Nov 21, 2011, 8:18:29 AM11/21/11
to ramakan...@gmail.com, mumb...@kem.edu
Sorry, but have had no luck with the link. Would be grateful if you could please register Dr. R.K. Anand for the Workshop. Will keep persisting with the link and the form.

Regards,

Anil Anand

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 21:07:54 +0530 wrote

Those of you who are interested in participating , please., fill the online form at this link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dGdHR0t6aUl0ejVqR2hrT1pzMnhKdUE6MQ#gid=0

(If the above link is not 'clickable', please copy and paste this link in the address bar of your browser)

We can enroll only 30 participants - this will be on first come-first served basis.

It is important to point out that those who wish to attend SHOULD attend both the days in full; else not only will they be missing out on much learning; but, it willalsoprofoundly affect the dynamics of the group.

Ravi.

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Ravi Ramakantan

Nov 21, 2011, 9:49:24 AM11/21/11
to Dr. Rajkumar Anand, mumb...@kem.edu
I wonder if others have the same problem. I seem to be able to access the registration page from multiple browsers. In any case, I have registered Dr. Anand.

Thanks

Ravi.

Ravi Ramakantan

Nov 21, 2011, 10:22:54 AM11/21/11
to Mumbai Medical Humanities Group
Neha. You are most welcome. No need to wait for a "slot". In fact, I
am taking you as "registered". Why don't you register on line - just
for the record - literally :-) . Or are you too having trouble
accessing the form?

Ravi.

Ravi Ramakantan

Dec 13, 2011, 8:03:00 PM12/13/11
to Mumbai Medical Humanities Group
As we near the date of the workshop, I request those here to e mail me
at ramakantanravi1ATgmail.com and conform their participation. As we
are giving first preference to people from this group, we need to know
how many extra positions we will have for others.

Thanks

Ravi.

neha madhiwala

Dec 14, 2011, 1:46:16 AM12/14/11
to Ravi Ramakantan, Mumbai Medical Humanities Group
Dear Ravi,

I confirm my participation.

Neha