Invitation to a Public Forum Theatre Performance

Radha Ramaswamy

Dec 10, 2013, 9:50:26 PM12/10/13
to allm...@ccdc.in

Greetings from the Centre for Community Dialogue and Change!

Breaking Patterns, Creating Change, our six day Training in Theatre of the Oppressed,

is being held from December 16 -21, 2013,

at the Nana Palkar Rugna Seva Sadan, Parel.

The workshop has a diverse group of 20 participants from Mumbai, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Vadodra, New Delhi, USA and France.

They include theatre practitioners, activists and development professionals, psychologists and counselors, doctors, teachers and students.

As a part of our training, we are happy to invite you to a

Forum Theatre performance

on

 Friday December 20, 2013, from 5 30 - 7 30 PM.

 at the

 Nana Palkar Rugna Seva Sadan, Parel *

Inline images 1

 This interactive theatre performance will begin with 4-5 short plays (about 5 mins each)

prepared by the workshop participants.

       Each play will show an issue of importance to all of us, identified during the workshop.

         The audience will be invited to intervene in the action of one or two of the plays they choose.

The spect-actors who come up on stage will explore multiple solutions to the problems.

Come, join us in this effort to understand ourselves and our community

through a theatre of participation, dialogue and action!

Warm regards

Radha

CCDC

                     *venue maps attached

                               If the above invitation does not show up properly in your browser, you can see it in the attachment.

ps: If you do not wish to receive any further announcements from CCDC, please send a blank email to unsubs...@ccdc.in and
we will remove you from our mailing list.

pic.jpg
Map of Parel area.jpg
Map of Venue.jpg
Forum Invitation.pdf