Fwd: Medical Humanities - Call for Papers

Radha Ramaswamy

Jul 11, 2013, 2:26:52 AM7/11/13
to kist...@googlegroups.com, mumb...@kem.edu
Hi all
Forwarding a mail I received from Nikki Pearce, Aberdeen, where a Conference on Global Medical Humanities just concluded.
Regards
Radha

Jul 11, 2013, 10:50:03 AM7/11/13
to Mumb...@kem.edu, kist...@googlegroups.com, mumb...@kem.edu
Since Radha has not mentioned this.. let me add that...at this,  2013  Annual Conference of the Association of Medical Humanities (organised by The Centre for Medical Humanities at the University of Aberdeen and hosted this year as the "Global Medical Humanities Conference) , Radha read a paper based on her two-year experience in conducting Theatre of the Oppressed Workshops and analysis of the feedback from the participants ( in multiple cities across India and Nepal) covering about 250 medical professionals. This is the first such work in the world involving medical professionals. Congratulations to Radha on this work!

Ravi.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ravi Ramakantan