Time to celebrate - MH in MCI syllabus from Aug. 2012.

Ravi Ramakantan

Jul 6, 2012, 2:17:16 PM7/6/12
to Mumb...@kem.edu
Is anyone here aware of the new May 2012 MCI doument with the MCI syallbus from Aug. 2012? Pl. see that in the attchment.
I was pleasantly surprised when I came across the Regulation of Graduate  Medical Education 2012 document of the MCI a short while ago.
It does have elements of MH and 'adequate' time for its discussion all through 5 years. It has interesting stuff about electives, sports and related matters. I find these changes refreshing.

I think, NOW there can be no excuse for folks in this group, not to get cracking on using these avenues for furthering MH in our medical colleges.

Ravi.
REGULATIONSON GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION- 2012.pdf

Ravi Ramakantan

Jul 7, 2012, 10:33:50 AM7/7/12
to Mumb...@kem.edu
Thanks. The document is very good, hope it is followed true to its spirit
ratna

Ravi Ramakantan

Jul 7, 2012, 10:34:19 AM7/7/12
to Mumb...@kem.edu
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the mail. The document is impressive, I agree we have to get our act together without any excuses.
Regards,
Nandini.

Ravi Ramakantan

Jul 8, 2012, 1:19:57 PM7/8/12