Load libs in WASM version

Hans Nikolaus Beck

May 8, 2024, 3:33:39 AMMay 8
to forum
J can be used in Browser via the WASM version. What is not clear to me is how to load scripts or libraries, meaning how the directories system or addons etc.  maps to this use case. The example in the Wiki get its input directly from the user. And as far as I see, the standard libs are not packed into the WASM package, nor does WASM-J use an virtual file system (this is WASM SWI Prolog is using for example).

Thank you for any help :)

Hans

bill lam

May 8, 2024, 5:02:39 AMMay 8
to fo...@jsoftware.com
IIUC stdlib and addons are embedded into the wasm.

eg.

--embed-file ../../../../jlibrary/@/home/web_user/j

Hans Nikolaus Beck

May 8, 2024, 5:47:43 AMMay 8
to forum, bill lam
Hm .... sorry, I don't understand. To which command is this an command line option, and what is the location the  "./../../../jlibrary/@/home/web_user/" refers to?

Cheers

Hans

bill lam

May 8, 2024, 5:59:46 AMMay 8
to Hans Nikolaus Beck, forum
I think this is emscripten linker syntax with -s parameter

bill lam

May 8, 2024, 6:07:58 AMMay 8
to Hans Nikolaus Beck, forum
./../../../jlibrary/@/home/web_user/"

jlibrary folder in repository. Mount under
/home/web_user/