Distributed Systems Class Sessions for Individuals

Kyle Kingsbury

Sep 29, 2023, 4:33:19 PM9/29/23
to ta...@jepsen.io
Dear distributed systems enthusiasts,

A bunch of folks have asked about attending one of the Jepsen distributed
systems classes as an individual--normally they're just for larger
organizations. I'm planning to teach a few individual sessions later in the year
where anyone could register and attend via Zoom. Each session would be four days
of four hours each, and cost $3,000 USD total. If you'd like to attend, kindly
reply (either to ap...@jepsen.io or to the list) with what kind of times and
days of the week might work for you, and I'll try and organize sessions that
more people can attend. :-)

https://github.com/aphyr/distsys-class

Best wishes,

--Kyle