Lecture slides for Keynote - Jepsen 7: Anna Concurrenina by Kyle Kingsbury

ay2...@columbia.edu

Apr 29, 2018, 2:43:58 PM4/29/18
to Jepsen Talk
Hi Kyle,

I was going through your keynote on YouTube "Anna Concurrenina by Kyle Kingsbury" and I found it very intriguing. I was wondering if you have made the slides for that talk available somewhere. It would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,
Abhimanyu

Kyle Kingsbury

Apr 30, 2018, 3:01:33 PM4/30/18
to ta...@jepsen.io
On 04/29/2018 01:43 PM, ay2...@columbia.edu wrote:
> Hi Kyle,
>
> I was going through your keynote on YouTube "Anna Concurrenina by Kyle Kingsbury
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSaFVX4izsQ&t=2671s>" and I found it very
> intriguing. I was wondering if you have made the slides for that talk available
> somewhere. It would be really helpful for me.

All the slides are in the video, and a much more thorough description is in the
papers. Folks usually ask for slides when they want to reproduce them in other
works--is that what you're looking for here?

--Kyle

Abhimanyu Yadav

Apr 30, 2018, 3:07:18 PM4/30/18
to ta...@jepsen.io
Hi Kyle,

Yes, I used jepsen to reproduce results that you have talked about. I felt that I could some content from the slides to convey my point across a little better.

Thanks,
Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu Yadav
M.S. Class of 2018 , Computer Science, Columbia University, New York, NY
B.Tech (2017), Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kanpur, India