Desh-Videsh Conversation on anti-Hindu Hate Crimes in the US - Please join on zoom

Raju Rajagopal

May 20, 2024, 11:16:00 PMMay 20
to ra...@hindusforhumanrights.org
Dear friends,

Desh-Videsh is taking the next step of bringing together a panel with differing views on the significance of the recent hate crimes directed at Hindu temples and other incidents of anti-Hindu bias and bigotry.

In the meantime, Hindu nationalist groups are vigorously pursuing legislations, both at the state and national levels, to condemn "Hinduphobia." Will such legislations truly address hate crimes, or merely further empower Modi supporters to label all opponents of the BJP rule in India and all those working against caste as "Hinduphobic," which they have already been doing for the past many months? Is there a disturbing parallel to attempts by Zionists to broaden the definition of "antisemitism" to include opposition to the Netanyahu government and the student protests demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza?

Join us in our eleventh Desh-Videsh Conversation on zoom to hear our panelists and to weigh in.
Friday, May 24th, 6 pm to 7:30 pm Pacific Time; 9 pm ET; 11 am Brisbane.
See attached flyer for more details.

PLEASE REGISTER TODAY AT: https://tinyurl.com/HinduDiscrimination

Best Regards,
Raju Rajagopal
Hindus for Human Rights
Copy of Desh Videsh Flyer May 24 2024.pdf