New Miami Event March 25-28: Sail22 J/70 Invitational

Ryan McKillen

Jan 26, 2021, 4:38:45 PM1/26/21
to J/70 Miami Fleet Comms, e...@sail22.com, pros...@icloud.com

Fleet 28 J/70 Sailors, thanks to Ed Furry for running point, and to Pamela Rose and others for pushing to add an event to the Miami schedule. I competed in Sail 22's Davis Island regatta in January and can vouch for it being first class.

The following has also been published to our Google Calendar, available on the fleet website.

Sail22 J/70 Invitational

March 25-28

Registration @ https://yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eid=14317

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Thursday, March 25

1200 – 1500 – Practice Races

1800 – Virtual Skippers Meeting Via Zoom

Friday, March 26

0900 – 0940 – Staggered dock times to allow for social distancing.

1015 – Practice start.

1030 – First Warning Signal.

Saturday, March 27
0900 – 0940 – Staggered dock times to allow for social distancing.

1015 – Practice start.

1030 – First Warning Signal.

Sunday, March 28

0900 – 0940 – Staggered dock times to allow for social distancing.

1015 – Practice start.

1030 – First Warning Signal.

1400 – No races will begin after this time.

We are limited to 40 boats at Shake A Leg. This is an open even so please share and register soon to help with our numbers. We will plan for an event coach and video/drone Zoom debriefs.

Feel free to reach out to e...@sail22.com with any questions.