Cal next week?

Michael Wong

Jun 21, 2018, 12:32:55 PM6/21/18
to SG5 - Transactional Memory
Hi all I am still travelling. So there is no call this week but I am interested in call next week using my Webex to pick up where we left off. Would that work? If so, I will send webex. Thanks.

Maged Michael

Jun 21, 2018, 1:25:07 PM6/21/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Works for me.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:32 PM Michael Wong <fragga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all I am still travelling. So there is no call this week but I am interested in call next week using my Webex to pick up where we left off. Would that work? If so, I will send webex. Thanks.

Sent from mobile

Michael Spear

Jun 22, 2018, 7:31:59 AM6/22/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Me too.

Mike

Scott, Michael

Jun 22, 2018, 12:03:45 PM6/22/18
to t...@isocpp.org
I’ve managed to move a conflict, so I’m available, too.

- Michael

Michael Wong

Jun 24, 2018, 2:03:06 PM6/24/18
to SG5 - Transactional Memory
Thank you. Webex coming.

Victor Luchangco

Jun 24, 2018, 3:41:12 PM6/24/18
to t...@isocpp.org
I think I can make it, but I have a prior meeting that might run long, so please start without me.

- Victor