Meeting today?

Scott, Michael

Oct 15, 2018, 2:30:36 PM10/15/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Are we set for a call today? I can phone in, but may be a few minutes late.

- Michael

Hans Boehm

Oct 15, 2018, 2:59:58 PM10/15/18
to t...@isocpp.org
I'll try calling in, but I don't know ...

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:30 AM Scott, Michael <sc...@cs.rochester.edu> wrote:
Are we set for a call today?  I can phone in, but may be a few minutes late.

- Michael

Victor Luchangco

Oct 15, 2018, 3:02:12 PM10/15/18
to t...@isocpp.org
I was hoping that Michael Wong would send out mail, and host the call. Let’s try to call in on his WebEx. Here’s what I dug out from a previous email:

https://codeplay.webex.com/codeplay/j.php?MTID=m38839aecbf655d241535c2fa02dab445

- Victor

> On Oct 15, 2018, at 2:30 PM, Scott, Michael <sc...@cs.rochester.edu> wrote:
>
> Are we set for a call today? I can phone in, but may be a few minutes late.
>
> - Michael

Hans Boehm

Oct 29, 2018, 2:51:13 PM10/29/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Is there a meeting today?

Michael Spear

Oct 29, 2018, 2:52:53 PM10/29/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Hi Hans,

I haven't seen an email, but I think this is an "on" week, since the last call was two weeks ago.

- Mike