Propose call for April 2nd

Michael Wong

Mar 16, 2018, 10:44:46 AM3/16/18
to SG5 - Transactional Memory, Herb Sutter
Hi all, I had a chat with Herb and we think a full group call on April 2 Monday would work. Please let me know if that is good. Thank you.

Scott, Michael

Mar 16, 2018, 2:29:37 PM3/16/18
to t...@isocpp.org, Herb Sutter
That works for me.  Please note, however, that it’s out of phase with our past meetings this year.

On Mar 16, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Michael Wong <fragga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, I had a chat with Herb and we think a full group call on April 2 Monday would work. Please let me know if that is good. Thank you.

Michael Wong

Mar 29, 2018, 9:01:00 AM3/29/18
to SG5 - Transactional Memory, hsu...@microsoft.com
Hi all, I did not realize it was Easter Monday as well as being out of cadence. Therefore I will propose that we move it to the following week Monday April 10 hoping that is OK with the group. I will speak to Herb about whether that date works for him. Thank you.

Victor Luchangco

Mar 29, 2018, 9:16:18 AM3/29/18
to t...@isocpp.org

> On Mar 29, 2018, at 9:01 AM, Michael Wong <fragga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I did not realize it was Easter Monday as well as being out of cadence. Therefore I will propose that we move it to the following week Monday April 10 hoping that is OK with the group. I will speak to Herb about whether that date works for him. Thank you.

That is fine with me.

- Victor

Victor Luchangco

Mar 29, 2018, 9:25:28 AM3/29/18
to t...@isocpp.org

> On Mar 29, 2018, at 9:06 AM, Victor Luchangco <victor.l...@oracle.com> wrote:
>

>> On Mar 29, 2018, at 9:01 AM, Michael Wong <fragga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I did not realize it was Easter Monday as well as being out of cadence. Therefore I will propose that we move it to the following week Monday April 10 hoping that is OK with the group. I will speak to Herb about whether that date works for him. Thank you.
>
> That is fine with me.

Uh, except that the Monday is April 9, not April 10. (I am not available on Tuesday, April 10.)

- Victor

> - Victor
>

>> On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 2:29:37 PM UTC-4, mlscott wrote:
>> That works for me. Please note, however, that it’s out of phase with our past meetings this year.
>>
>>> On Mar 16, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Michael Wong <fragga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all, I had a chat with Herb and we think a full group call on April 2 Monday would work. Please let me know if that is good. Thank you.
>>>
>>> --
>>

>> --

Michael Wong

Mar 29, 2018, 9:31:08 AM3/29/18