No call today as we are just finishing CPPCON

Michael Wong

Oct 1, 2018, 2:29:25 PM10/1/18
to SG5 - Transactional Memory
Hi all, I had just finished my class at CPPCON, and is flying back today. We will not have a call today, but will resume next week:
Oct 8 at 3 pm ET. Thanks.

Michael L. Scott

Oct 1, 2018, 2:50:02 PM10/1/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Next week would represent a change in “parity” of alternating weeks.
Just checking to make sure that’s intentional.

- Michael

On Oct 1, 2018, at 2:29 PM, Michael Wong <fragga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, I had just finished my class at CPPCON, and is flying back today. We will not have a call today, but will resume next week:
Oct 8 at 3 pm ET. Thanks.

Victor Luchangco

Oct 5, 2018, 11:58:37 AM10/5/18
to t...@isocpp.org
I can't make a meeting on Oct 8, but feel free to meet without me.  (This is just a one-time conflict: I don't have any problem with a change in week-parity, if others are fine with it.)

- Victor

Michael Wong

Oct 5, 2018, 5:25:03 PM10/5/18
to t...@isocpp.org
OK that makes sense. And we prefer to have everyone on as much as possible. Lets go back to our normal parity: Oct 15. Thanks all.