Today's call

Michael Wong

Feb 12, 2018, 10:55:52 AM2/12/18
to SG5 - Transactional Memory
Hi all, we just past the C++ Std mailing deadline for JAX today and the big rush on paper publication is over.
I am going to try to get Herb for our next call. Assuming we can do that, I would suggest we do not have a call this week, until I can find Herb's availability.
The other alternatives is to have the call today anyway just to see where we are. What are people's preferences? I am actually at home today so either is good. Thanks.

Victor Luchangco

Feb 12, 2018, 11:29:00 AM2/12/18
to t...@isocpp.org
I’m okay either way too, but if we don’t have any agenda to discuss, then I agree with your suggestion to skip the call this week.

- Victor

Michael Spear

Feb 12, 2018, 1:13:42 PM2/12/18
to t...@isocpp.org