Canceling this afternoon's meeting

Victor Luchangco

Feb 26, 2018, 8:39:39 AM2/26/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Hi folks,

A few people can’t make the meeting this afternoon, so let’s skip this week. The next scheduled meeting is on March 12.

- Victor

Jens Maurer

Feb 26, 2018, 11:58:22 AM2/26/18
to t...@isocpp.org
On 02/26/2018 02:39 PM, Victor Luchangco wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> A few people can’t make the meeting this afternoon, so let’s skip this week. The next scheduled meeting is on March 12.

Probably not; March 12 is the Monday of the next WG21 meeting.

Jens

Victor Luchangco

Feb 26, 2018, 12:48:10 PM2/26/18
to t...@isocpp.org
Ah okay, sorry I forgot to check the calendar. Then March 26 I guess it is. Thanks for the correction.

- Victor

> Jens

Scott, Michael

Feb 26, 2018, 12:54:36 PM2/26/18
to t...@isocpp.org
This isn’t working well. 26 March is in the middle of ASPLOS, which will probably mean I miss the call again.

- Michael