FYI, planning a session Saturday in Rapperswil after plenary.

Chandler Carruth

Jun 7, 2018, 12:20:21 PM6/7/18
to refle...@isocpp.org
Just wanted to send a heads-up to folks who are attending the Rapperswil:

Due to various scheduling constraints, it looks like all we can managed to squeeze into the schedule this meeting is a brief paper review session after plenary + lunch (and not before 1:30pm local time). I will also mention this during the Saturday plenary to make sure we have quorum.

We likely won't be able to cover everything, but we will at least get a full review for one paper and a brief directional discussion about a second paper referred to us from LEWG.

For details, those attending Rapperswil can look at the wiki: http://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21rapperswil2018/SG7

Thanks,
-Chandler