FYI, agenda for Wednesday evening session in Jacksonville

Chandler Carruth

Mar 14, 2018, 6:10:05 PM3/14/18
to refle...@isocpp.org
Just as a heads up for those here in Jacksonville...

Our evening session tonight (2018-03-14) will actually cover *all* the reflection material this week. Unless we run out of time with substantial unfinished work, we will avoid the Friday evening session.

The discussion will focus on, in order:
http://wg21.link/p0953 - constexpr reflexpr
http://wg21.link/p0954 - what do we want to do with reflection?
http://wg21.link/p0707 - metaclasses (just a brief update)

We will also briefly discuss a plan for offline feedback for p0957.

There are also late papers on implementation experience attached to the wiki (p0992, p0993). While we won't explicitly cover them as they arrived during the week and talking to folks I don't think people have had time to dig into them at all. But I want to draw folks' attention to this.