Kona SG7 update

Anton Bikineev

Mar 22, 2017, 10:07:43 AM3/22/17
to SG 7 - Reflection
Hi SG7,

C++ Standardization meeting in Kona has passed. Could those who attended give any updates on the leading proposal P0194 and a new one P0590? What was the committee perception of the new revision of P0194? Are there still plans on presenting function reflection in the summer?

Thanks in advance!

Matus Chochlik

Mar 25, 2017, 4:05:47 AM3/25/17
to refle...@isocpp.org
Hi Anton,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Anton Bikineev <ant.bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi SG7,

C++ Standardization meeting in Kona has passed. Could those who attended give any updates on the leading proposal P0194 and a new one P0590? What was the committee perception of the new revision of P0194? Are there still plans on presenting function reflection in the summer?

I wasn't present at the Kona meeting, so I just mention that the `$reflect` operator will be renamed back to `reflexpr` (IIUC because there are some non-standard extensions of C++ which use the `$` sign for something else).

For the next revision we will add function (and possibly lambda) reflection.

BR,

--Matus

Anton Bikineev

Apr 1, 2017, 6:01:50 PM4/1/17