Deterministic C++ memory manager (question)

Phil Bouchard

Mar 10, 2018, 9:13:08 PM3/10/18
to ISO C++ Standard - Future Proposals
As many of you already know, the Root.Ptr memory manager:

Works well with a modified version of "libarchive":

Using a Clang-based parser to inject meta-data into existing source code:

But before writing any proposal I would like to know if I need to cover all dependencies like finding a way to create generic meta-data, adding implicit parameters and implicit compound statement variables?

Thanks for your help,
-Phil

Phil Bouchard

Mar 15, 2018, 8:52:46 PM3/15/18
to ISO C++ Standard - Future Proposals
On second thought it might be easier to add a "C++ Superset" on top of C++ because there are too many layers involved. Also it looks like this confuses the community. So I will refer to my project as "Root.Ptr C++ Superset".