implementation of asynchronous simultaneous threads

29 просмотров

bhattachar...@gmail.com

не прочитано,
4 дек. 2016 г., 04:08:5804.12.2016
– ISO C++ Standard - Future Proposals
hi,
I don't know wether the library i am finding exists or not.I have doing quite a lot of research regarding the appropriate library to be used in my scenario.So i am asking you guys whether there is any library out there or it is to be added.The thing is i have one infinite loop and this loop runs on each thread.I dont want threads to wait for the infinite loop to complete.What i do want is they should run simultaneouly and i can out data present in each infinite loops within each thread if processed simultaneously.How could i acheive that if any library supports my desired architechture.If theres any pleaser do present me a sample code.Sorry for the inconvenience caused .I am not much experienced in c++.
Thanks,
Kushal

Oliver Kowalke

не прочитано,
4 дек. 2016 г., 07:03:2704.12.2016
– std-pr...@isocpp.org
For instance boost.fiber (http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_62_0/libs/fiber/doc/html/index.html) or synca (https://github.com/gridem/Synca) might be useful - both are based on boost.context (-> P0099R1 proposal is derived from this library).
Oliver

Nicol Bolas

не прочитано,
4 дек. 2016 г., 10:20:5604.12.2016
– ISO C++ Standard - Future Proposals

I'm not sure what this has to do with a proposal for C++. We already have a perfectly adequate threading library which can execute threads simultaneously. What you want is perfectly achievable in C++11.

But this isn't a forum for debugging your code.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений