Submissions for February conference

David Krauss

Jan 16, 2014, 11:49:53 PM1/16/14
to std-pr...@isocpp.org
Today is the deadline for the pre-Issaquah mailing.

I requested a couple document numbers from Alisdair Meredith (lwgc...@gmail.com), and submitted one final draft, but have not received any reply after two weeks.

Is this the correct process? I'm putting the finishing touches on the other draft now. Don't want to miss this deadline.

Dean Michael Berris

Jan 17, 2014, 12:00:58 AM1/17/14
to std-pr...@isocpp.org
I think you have to ask numbers from Clark Nelson instead of Alisdair.
> --
>
> ---
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/group/std-proposals/.

David Krauss

Jan 17, 2014, 1:19:53 AM1/17/14
to std-pr...@isocpp.org

On Friday, January 17, 2014 1:00:58 PM UTC+8, Dean Michael Berris wrote:
I think you have to ask numbers from Clark Nelson instead of Alisdair.

Okay, I've sent him a request. Can anyone corroborate? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that name before in relation to submissions, although the isocpp.com website is inaccessible from here right now.

Ville Voutilainen

Jan 17, 2014, 1:20:28 AM1/17/14
to std-pr...@isocpp.org
On 17 January 2014 07:00, Dean Michael Berris <dbe...@google.com> wrote:
> I think you have to ask numbers from Clark Nelson instead of Alisdair.

No; the instructions specifically say to ask them from Alisdair (or
more specifically,
lwgchair). Ask lwgchair again what the situation is if need be.

If lwgchair doesn't respond, send them to me without numbers, and I will
get them into the mailing so that the mailing maintainer will dynamically
assign numbers. That has the downside that you don't know the numbers
before the mailing maintainer responds.

Daniel Krügler

Jan 17, 2014, 2:43:01 AM1/17/14
to std-pr...@isocpp.org
2014/1/17 David Krauss <pot...@gmail.com>:
The right process is to send the proposal to the lwgchair address.
Usually it's me who processes this request. Last weekend I did a
search through all submission requests to lwgchair but I cannot
remember that I found one from you, but I noticed that most of your
emails somehow got marked as spam for me, so maybe this one got lost.

Please do the following: Please resend your proposals for the upcoming
deadline again to lwgchair address (The final document, even if you
have no document number assigned) and shortly after this send a short
check email to *my* address to ensure that it did not get lost.

It is not too late now, so don't worry.

Thanks,

- Daniel

Andrew Tomazos

Jan 17, 2014, 7:49:12 AM1/17/14
to std-pr...@isocpp.org
On Friday, January 17, 2014 7:19:53 AM UTC+1, David Krauss wrote:
although the isocpp.com website is inaccessible from here right now.

I guess that's because it's isocpp.org. :)