Where are updated Core Language Issues List?

100 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Kazutoshi Satoda

não lida,
16 de ago. de 2016, 04:25:0316/08/2016
para std-dis...@isocpp.org, w...@edg.com
I can't find a newer Core Language Issues List than Revision 96, which was
published on 2016-02-18.
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/
> News 2016-02-18: The C++ Standard Core Language Issues List (Revision 96) is available

I assume there are updated issues lists which include resolution and
discussion in recent meetings. Where are they?
(Is it decided not to publish them?)

--
k_satoda

William M. (Mike) Miller

não lida,
16 de ago. de 2016, 07:38:3216/08/2016
para Kazutoshi Satoda, std-dis...@isocpp.org
That link always points to the latest list. I will be preparing
an updated list soon, and when it is ready it will be linked there.

--
William M. (Mike) Miller | Edison Design Group, Inc.
w...@edg.com

Kazutoshi Satoda

não lida,
17 de ago. de 2016, 11:58:2917/08/2016
para William M. (Mike) Miller, std-dis...@isocpp.org
On 2016/08/16 20:38 +0900, William M. (Mike) Miller wrote:
> On 8/16/2016 4:24 AM, Kazutoshi Satoda wrote:
>> I can't find a newer Core Language Issues List than Revision 96, which was
>> published on 2016-02-18.
>> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/
>>> News 2016-02-18: The C++ Standard Core Language Issues List (Revision 96) is available
>>
>> I assume there are updated issues lists which include resolution and
>> discussion in recent meetings. Where are they?
>> (Is it decided not to publish them?)
>
> That link always points to the latest list. I will be preparing
> an updated list soon, and when it is ready it will be linked there.

Thank you. I'll be more patient.

--
k_satoda

Columbo

não lida,
17 de nov. de 2016, 19:54:1017/11/2016
para ISO C++ Standard - Discussion, k_sa...@f2.dion.ne.jp, w...@edg.com
On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 12:38:32 PM UTC+1, William M. (Mike) Miller wrote:
On 8/16/2016 4:24 AM, Kazutoshi Satoda wrote:
> I can't find a newer Core Language Issues List than Revision 96, which was
> published on 2016-02-18.
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/
>> News 2016-02-18: The C++ Standard Core Language Issues List (Revision 96) is available
>
> I assume there are updated issues lists which include resolution and
> discussion in recent meetings. Where are they?
> (Is it decided not to publish them?)

That link always points to the latest list. I will be preparing
an updated list soon, and when it is ready it will be linked there.

What exactly did you mean by "soon"?

William M. (Mike) Miller

não lida,
17 de nov. de 2016, 19:59:3617/11/2016
para Columbo, ISO C++ Standard - Discussion, k_sa...@f2.dion.ne.jp
I am incorporating the results of last week's Standard Committee
meeting and expect to publish a new list within the next couple
of weeks.

Kazutoshi Satoda

não lida,
8 de dez. de 2016, 11:55:4208/12/2016
para std-dis...@isocpp.org, Columbo, w...@edg.com
2016-11 post-Issaquah papers have been published.
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2016/#mailing2016-11
But the Core Language Issues List is still not updated from Revision 96.

What is the next plan?

--
k_satoda

William M. (Mike) Miller

não lida,
8 de dez. de 2016, 11:58:0108/12/2016
para Kazutoshi Satoda, std-dis...@isocpp.org, Columbo
CWG has a teleconference on Monday. There will be an updated
issues list for that meeting that will be posted to the committee
web site shortly thereafter. Check back sometime next week. Sorry
for the delay.

Kazutoshi Satoda

não lida,
8 de dez. de 2016, 12:24:2708/12/2016
para William M. (Mike) Miller, std-dis...@isocpp.org, Columbo
On 2016/12/09 1:57 +0900, William M. (Mike) Miller wrote:
> On 12/8/2016 11:55 AM, Kazutoshi Satoda wrote:
>> 2016-11 post-Issaquah papers have been published.
>> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2016/#mailing2016-11
>> But the Core Language Issues List is still not updated from Revision 96.
>>
>> What is the next plan?
>
> CWG has a teleconference on Monday. There will be an updated
> issues list for that meeting that will be posted to the committee
> web site shortly thereafter. Check back sometime next week. Sorry
> for the delay.

Happy to hear that. Thank you for the quick reply.

--
k_satoda
Responder a todos