I'm just trying to obtain a more down-to-earth meaning of [conv.rval]/1

Belloc

Sep 17, 2016, 9:58:42 AM9/17/16
to ISO C++ Standard - Discussion
[conv.rval]/1 (emphasis is mine):

"A prvalue of type T can be converted to an xvalue of type T. This conversion initializes a temporary object ([class.temporary]) of type T from the prvalue by evaluating the prvalue with the temporary object as its result object, and produces an xvalue denoting the temporary object. T shall be a complete type. [ Note: If T is a class type (or array thereof), it must have an accessible and non-deleted destructor; see [class.dtor] — end note ]

I'm just trying to get a more precise understanding of the the statement in bold characters above. With that in mind I produced this drawing:

Is this a reasonable interpretation of the text highlighted above?