Having Error at the semicoloum

ChongLian Lee

Oct 18, 2016, 11:44:12 PM10/18/16
to ISO C++ Standard - Discussion
Can anyone help me please? I can't figure it out what's the problem
error.png

mihailn...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016, 6:26:39 AM10/19/16
to ISO C++ Standard - Discussion
MySqlConnection is throwing an exception, because you passed a string with unsupported keyword 'datasourse'

My guess, it must be datasource, with 'c'.

T. C.

Oct 19, 2016, 6:20:22 PM10/19/16
to ISO C++ Standard - Discussion, chongli...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 11:44:12 PM UTC-4, ChongLian Lee wrote:
Can anyone help me please? I can't figure it out what's the problem

This list is for discussing the ISO C++ standard. Whatever your problem is, it has nothing to do with that standard, or indeed with ISO C++ in general.