Community survey: Getting the most out of ISMIR

Nick Gang

Sep 13, 2021, 12:16:43 PM9/13/21
to Community Announcements

Dear ISMIR community,

This year’s ISMIR conference is fast approaching, and we expect many first-time attendees. Coming to a new (and virtual) conference can be intimidating, so the ISMIR2021 Newcomer Initiatives team is writing a blog post with advice on how to get the most out of the ISMIR conference. For it, we want to hear from all of you about your ISMIR experiences and what you wish you knew at your first conference!

To this end, we are soliciting your anonymous responses, to be summarized or quoted in the blog post. If you are willing, you can contribute your input here.

We would appreciate your response by Friday September 24th.

Sincerely,

Nick Gang and Elona Shatri

ISMIR2021 Newcomer Initiatives Chairs

Jordan Smith and Blair Kaneshiro

ISMIR2021 Diversity & Inclusion Chairs

Nick Gang

Sep 20, 2021, 2:28:40 PM9/20/21
to Community Announcements, Nick Gang

Dear community,

If you have time this week, we would really appreciate your responses to this survey on your first ISMIR experience!

We've received more than a dozen responses so far with some really great insights — thank you all!