最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

francesca ronchini

未読、
2023/01/18 3:44:472023/01/18
To: Community Announcements

Dear WiMIR and ISMIR colleagues,

This is a reminder that signups for the 2023 round of the WiMIR Mentoring Program will close after January 21, 2023.

Sign up to GET a WiMIR mentor: https://forms.gle/mXjY8c3ur2XLC9TW7
Any member of the MIR community who identifies as a woman, trans, or non-binary is welcome to apply. This year we are also continuing our expansion of the mentorship program to other underrepresented groups, pending the availability of mentors. If you are from a group that is underrepresented either at large in the ISMIR community (e.g., the Global South) or in the MIR community in your own country (e.g., an ethnic or racial group), we encourage community members of all genders to fill out this form.

Sign up to BE a WiMIR mentor: https://forms.gle/RDtWnK9oT8XP5Lai9
Community members of any gender who are graduate students, postdocs/researchers, faculty, or working in the industry are welcome to apply. Since we have expanded eligibility for mentees this year, we anticipate a greater need for mentors than in past years so please consider signing up.

WiMIR mentoring will run February-August 2023.

Questions? Email wimir-m...@ismir.net

Best regards,
Francesca Ronchini
on behalf of the WiMIR Mentoring Program organizers

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件