Full-stack Developer position at RoEx

David Ronan

Jan 23, 2023, 8:39:10 AM1/23/23
to Community Announcements
Dear ISMIR community,

We are looking for an experienced and skilled full-stack developer to join our team at RoEx. RoEx is an early-stage start-up, that is a spin-out company from the Centre for Digital Music (C4DM) at Queen Mary University of London. As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing the software that delivers our mixing and mastering services. Here's a link to the job description with further details (https://www.roexaudio.com/job-board)

If anyone is interested, please send a short intro email along with your CV to hir...@roexaudio.com.

Please note the position requires that you have the right to live and work in the UK.

Best wishes,

David Ronan
RoEx