Job opening: Lead Generative Music/Audio Developer

Ryan Groves

Jun 14, 2022, 1:09:15 PM6/14/22
to comm...@ismir.net
Hi fellow MIR enthusiasts,

I'm Ryan Groves, CTO and cofounder of Infinite Album and also co-organizer and judge at the AI Song Contest (.com).

My startup, Infinite Album, is hiring a Lead Generative Music/Audio Developer! With our real-time AI composer, we generate interactive musical backing tracks for gaming and the metaverse.

Underrepresented groups and people identifying as women are strongly encouraged to apply! Thanks for your interest, and hope to work with one of you soon.

Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Groves

Jun 28, 2022, 3:29:11 AM6/28/22
to Community Announcements, Ryan Groves
Hi all,

We're going to close the applications at the end of the week. Please do reach out if you feel like this job is a fit for you! Here is the link to the job description again.

Thanks,
Ryan