MMM4Live Official Release : Music AI Composer

Renaud Bougueng

Jul 17, 2024, 5:55:48 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to Community Announcements
Generative MIDI in Ableton Live
We are ecstatic to release our Ableton plugin for computer-assisted music composition! Meet MMM4Live, our flexible and generic multi-track music AI generator. MMM4Live embeds our state of the art music transformer model that allows generating fitting original musical patterns in any style! When generating, the AI model considers the request parameters, your instrument choice, and the existing musical MIDI content within your Ableton Live project to deliver relevant material. With this infilling approach, your music is the prompt!

Try it OUT! (https://www.metacreation.net/projects/mmm4live)
MacOS 10.14+ required (on M1 and M2 chips, open Ableton under Rosetta)

We, at the Metacreation Lab for Creative AI at Simon Fraser University (SFU), are excited about democratizing and pushing the boundaries of musical creativity through academic research and serve a diverse communities of creatives.

For any additional inquiry, please do not hesitate to reach out to pasq...@sfu.ca