[ISMIR-Community] [Call for Participants] Perception of generated playlists

Anna Hausberger

May 14, 2024, 9:37:55 AMMay 14
to comm...@ismir.net
Dear all,

I am working on my Master thesis, I would greatly appreciate it if you have 15min time to do my fun survey! :)

Link: https://housemountain.pythonanywhere.com/

The process is the following:
1. Answer some questions about your current mood and music preferences.
2. Open the playlist in Spotify and start listening.
3. Meanwhile, answer some more questions about yourself (profile, music education, personality, music listening preferences).
4. After you have finished answering the questions, explore the playlist a bit more to form an opinion on it.
5. Finally, answer some questions about your experience and perception of the playlist.
6. Done! :)

The questionnaire will take you around 10 minutes. However, the duration may increase depending on how long you listen to and explore the playlist

If any unexpected errors occur, please reload the webpage and try again. Thank you for your patience; this webpage operates on a smaller scale and might take a little longer than typical webpages.

Best wishes,
Anna

survey.png