Call for Participants - The Impact of Individual Factors and Preferences on Music for Sleep

Silvia Genovese

May 10, 2024, 4:36:18 AMMay 10
to Community Announcements

[Apologies for cross-posting, please distribute]

Dear ISMIR Community,

My name is Silvia, I am a PhD Student at the Center for Music in the Brain (Aarhus University), and my project is part of the MSCA Doctoral Network "Lullabyte".

As part of my project we are carrying out an online survey about how personal factors influence the choice of music used to sleep.

If you are more than 18 years old and like to listen to music before sleeping, you can join our survey!

If you're interested click on the link:

Do you ever listen to music for sleep? (au.dk)

To get more information and the link to the survey.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Silvia Genovese,

Ph.D Student at the Center for Music in the Brain (Aarhus University),

silviag...@clin.au.dk