[ISMIR 2024] Accommodation

Oriol Nieto

Jul 9, 2024, 6:18:18 PM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to Community Announcements
Dear ISMIR Community,

We are excited to announce that registration for ISMIR 2024 will open tomorrow, July 10th. As you prepare to register, we'd like to provide additional details regarding accommodations.

Venue: Hyatt Regency in Embarcadero, San Francisco

The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency, located in the well-connected Embarcadero neighborhood. As an ISMIR attendee, you can benefit from discounted rates by using the following link: Hyatt Group Booking. We strongly recommend staying at this venue for convenience.

Alternative Hotels

If you prefer other options, consider the following hotels within walking distance of the ISMIR venue. Please note that we do not offer discount codes for these alternatives:
- Club Quarters Hotel Embarcadero
- Hotel Griffon

Tenderloin Neighborhood

We advise against staying in the Tenderloin neighborhood due to the current opioid and unhoused crisis.

For more information, visit our website: ISMIR 2024 Hotel Information.

Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful San Francisco!

Best regards,
uri

On behalf of ISMIR 2024 General Chairs:
Blair Kaneshiro
Gautham Mysore
Oriol Nieto

Oriol Nieto

Jul 12, 2024, 3:54:10 PM (10 days ago) Jul 12
to Community Announcements
Hi again,

Please disregard the previous URL for the discounted rates. The new URL is: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SFORS/G-ISM2

The ISMIR website has been updated appropriately.

Apologies for that, and thanks all who reported the broken link!

Kind regards and happy weekend!
uri