Evaluation on Stylistic Multi-Track Music Rearrangement

Jingwei Zhao

Jan 30, 2023, 7:16:46 AM1/30/23
to Community Announcements
Dear ISMIR Community,

We are keeping looking for more subjects to evaluate our model for Stylistic Multi-Track Music Rearrangement. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to take our online survey via this link!

In this project, we are approaching music rearrangement under a content-style transfer methodology. The concept of "rearrangement" in our project includes piano cover generation, multi-track orchestration, and re-instrumentation.

This survey has 5 question pages and shall be finished in 15~20 minutes. Thank you for your kind help and support. Your feedback will be very important to us!

Best regards with gratitude,

Jingwei

--
Jingwei Zhao | 趙经纬