4th Annual Women in MIR Workshop, 29-30 October, 2021 — save the date!

瀏覽次數:25 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Thor Kell

未讀,
2021年7月15日 下午3:48:422021/7/15
收件者:comm...@ismir.net

Dear ISMIR community,

Please save the date for the 4th Annual Women in MIR Workshop! It will take place virtually across two dates, Friday 29 and Saturday 30 October as a satellite event of ISMIR 2021. The workshop is free and open to all members of the MIR community.

The WiMIR Workshop will be two days of talks by eminent researchers in the WiMIR community, as well as time for networking, socializing, and discussion.  Due to the virtual nature of the conference, we’ll be hosting the event on Zoom and gather.town, with programming spread across timezones.  The workshop will be of interest to anyone who is recruiting, seeking to expand their network, interested in becoming more involved with WiMIR, or interested in exploring early-stage collaborations with MIR colleagues.

We will have more information about the Workshop for you soon, and registration for it will open in late September. (NB: this is NOT related to ISMIR registration! Registration for the WiMIR Workshop will be free, but will not grant you admission to ISMIR.)

Questions / comments? Please email us at <wimir.w...@gmail.com>.

We look forward to seeing you at the Women in Music Information Retrieval 4th Annual Workshop!

Yours,

The WiMIR Workshop Organizers

Blair Kaneshiro, Thor Kell, Jordan B. L. Smith, Kitty Shi, and Courtney Reed

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息