ISMIR 2021 Lab Showcases

liulel...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2021, 7:24:57 PM11/6/21
to comm...@ismir.net

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that we are introducing lab showcases as a new part of ISMIR conference this year!

Labs will showcase their work through live sessions and lab introduction materials at the virtual booths. We will also post Job/degree offers from participating labs together with sponsors in a Job Board. The lab live sessions are distributed throughout the week and there may be conflicts with other events. So, remember to check and pick up sessions you are interested to meet the lab members!

Useful links

  • List of labs [here] (Lab booths are at [MidSpace], you'll need to login first.)
  • All lab live sessions [here] (Sessions for individual labs are available at their lab booths, some labs have also posted their live session agenda.)
  • Conference schedule (excluding lab live sessions) [here]

Looking forward to seeing you at the lab showcases!

Best wishes,
ISMIR 2021 Showcase Chair (Lele Liu)