University Assistant position (Postdoc level) at Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria

Markus Schedl

Feb 8, 2023, 7:25:05 AM2/8/23
to comm...@ismir.net
Hi,

we are happy to let you know about a job opening for a University
Assistant position (non-tenure-track Assistant Professor, postdoc level)
at the *Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz* / *Institute of
Computational Perception*:
https://www.jku.at/en/institute-of-computational-perception/. The
successful candidate will be part of the *Human-centered AI / Multimedia
Mining and Search* group: https://hcai.at/

If you want to apply, please submit your application by February 22.

The position in a nutshell: Postdoc level (PhD degree required),
full-time employment (40h/week), 6 years (starting March 2023 or later),
research and teaching duties

For more details, please see
https://www.jku.at/fileadmin/gruppen/80/Stellenausschreibungen_E/5141_Homepage_E_28.12.2022.pdf

We are looking for a highly motivated person who holds a *PhD degree in
Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or related discipline* to
join our young team at the *Multimedia Mining and Search* and
*Human-centered AI* group founded in 2019.
We offer a full-time position (40h/week), great place to work, embedding
in an excellent research team, flexibility in the choice of research
topics, interdisciplinary projects, competitive salary, and social
security provisions.
Johannes Kepler University (JKU) is located in Linz, Austria; only 1
hour away from Vienna and Salzburg.

If you are interested and have a strong background in recommender
systems, information retrieval, natural language processing, multimedia,
machine learning, user modeling, and/or human-computer interaction,
please contact Markus Schedl (markus...@jku.at) and include the
following documents:

* CV
* Certificates (in English)
* Publication list
* List of courses taught
* Short statement of your research interests

We are looking forward to receiving your application!

Best regards,
Markus Schedl

--
Univ.-Prof. D.I. Mag. Dr. Markus Schedl
Institute of Computational Perception

Linz Institute of Technology (LIT), AI Lab
Head of Human-centered AI Group

JOHANNES KEPLER
UNIVERSITY LINZ
Altenberger Strasse 69
4040 Linz, Austria
Office: Science Park 3, 4th Floor, Room 407

Phone: +43 732 2468 4716
Fax: +43 732 2468 4705

Mail: markus...@jku.at
Web: http://www.mschedl.eu