Join our R&D team at BMAT

Emilio Molina Martínez

May 13, 2024, 2:19:30 AMMay 13
to comm...@ismir.net
Dear ISMIR community,

we are looking for a research engineer to join our R&D team at BMAT!

Job summary
As a Research Engineer, you'll support the R&D team with projects involving machine learning for music metadata and audio processing, data science, academic research, and software development. We're solving challenging problems in the music industry, so you'll need a research mindset and strong domain knowledge.

You'll also help turn research ideas into production-ready code with solid software engineering practices. This also means packaging solutions in a way that makes them easy to use and deploying them on our servers or AWS for everyone to use.

Who the FAQ are BMAT
BMAT started in 2005 when a group of engineers with a passion for music decided to spin-off from the Music Technology Group in Barcelona. We’re now over 200 people, spread across Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, London, Paris, Nairobi, Oslo, Tel-Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Lagos.

We are a team of pretty decent people who enjoy working with each other. We’re open-minded and well-traveled, coming from all parts of the world. We’ve got rappers, producers, cello players, DJs, and songwriters. The passion for music, the excitement for innovative technology and Barcelona as a backdrop has proven to make a good combination.

If you feel you are a fit for this position, we will be happy to receive your application.

Best,
Emilio.

Emilio Molina | Head of R&D
Barcelona
A platform that pumps up the jam of every play
Visit our Web | Blog | Twitter | Email Privacy Policy