Survey on Audio perception for a study on audio-based navigation for blind individuals

Daniel Gea

May 23, 2024, 4:41:40 AMMay 23
to Community Announcements

Dear ISMIR Community,

You are cordially invited to participate in our evaluation survey for a study on an audio-based navigation system designed for blind individuals. This research is being conducted as part of my Master's thesis in Multimedia at the University of Porto and it aims to assess the perception of different sounds to enhance navigation assistance.

If you are interested in contributing to our study, please access our survey through this link: https://inqueritos.up.pt/6/index.php/897444?lang=en

The estimated time to complete the survey is between 5 and 10 minutes. We welcome participation from both sighted and blind individuals.

Your participation is entirely voluntary, and your responses will remain anonymous, no personally identifying information will be collected.

We greatly appreciate your participation in this study. Your contribution will make a meaningful difference in improving accessibility for all.

Best regards,

Daniel Gea