MIR and music therapy startup seeking co-founder

Brittame Srivas

Jul 27, 2021, 9:46:05 AM7/27/21
to Community Announcements
Hi, I'm searching for a co-founder for my startup. Let me know if you are interested!

The startup is based on music recommendations for mental wellbeing - as an effortless alternative to meditation. Our app will be based on neuroscience research on music therapy, the clinically used intervention for mental health, with proven results! Mental health is a huge issue today with 1 in 5 people suffering from a MH issue, and the pandemic has only exacerbated this. The app will provide music for the user's journey to a better mental state - personalised to their taste and at their own pace, powered by machine learning.

The startup is in early idea stage and is part of Entrepreneur First (Europe's leading startup incubator). I'm Britta, the CEO, and I have a deep connection to music therapy from a personal experience. My background is a crossover of data science as well as business experience at Goldman Sachs. I already have neuroscientists and clinicians advising me. Now I need a technical co-founder, with experience in MIR and music recommendations who is excited to build a company driven by social purpose, to take this off the ground with me asap!

Reach out if you are interested to hear more! brittam...@gmail.com

Many thanks!
Britta