Visiting assistant professor in music technology at Georgia Tech

Lerch, Alexander G

Jun 14, 2022, 10:00:00 PM6/14/22
to comm...@ismir.net
Hi all,

The Georgia Tech School of Music is hiring a visiting assistant professor in music technology for the 2022-2023 academic year. We are looking for someone who can teach core undergraduate and graduate courses in our BS and MS music tech programs and advise students on their research projects. As you know, Georgia Tech has a thriving music technology program situated within one of the best technology-focused research universities in the US, all in the middle of the cultural and technological hub of midtown Atlanta.

Please help us share this opportunity with others who may be interested. Full details and application at: https://bit.ly/3zDBNI7 (We encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible; applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled). Interested candidates can message me directly with any questions.

Best,
Alexander

www.AudioContentAnalysis.org
www.musicinformatics.gatech.edu